Welcome

Welcome to my photography project! I hope you find something you like. Feel free to leave me comments. I always like new ideas and critiques.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 30

Today was kind of a lame day. I didn't do much other than clean the living room and a few other things around the house. I did actually move the couches out and vacuum underneath them though. That was kind of an accomplishment, because we won't mention how long it has been since that happened. I got this crazy tongue shot of Ashley towards the end of this lame day, while I was deciding what to do for my picture. She has a quick tongue, so I never expected for it to end up in the shot. I guess I just clicked right at the perfect second. I have never taken a picture of a cats tongue sticking out before. Kind of strange.

3 comments:

  1. LoL.....my first reaction was LOL!!!!! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was mine when I first saw it too. Too bad the composition isn't great, but her tongue was pretty awesome :)

    ReplyDelete