Welcome

Welcome to my photography project! I hope you find something you like. Feel free to leave me comments. I always like new ideas and critiques.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 92


Today was my 25th birthday. We took the kids and headed up to Seattle for family day. We went to Pike's Market, ate some Japanese food for lunch, walked the piers, had some good crab and steak for dinner at the Fisherman's restaurant and then got some delicious smelling ice cream. Too bad the cones that we had smelled earlier were all sold out, but the ice cream still tasted good. Here is a picture of some of the delicious looking produce that was being sold at the market. I only picked this picture for the colors. The others seemed so bland compared to this, but I did get a few good ones of the buildings and the water too.

No comments:

Post a Comment