Welcome

Welcome to my photography project! I hope you find something you like. Feel free to leave me comments. I always like new ideas and critiques.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 193


Today Katie and I went to the Pittock Mansion for a trial shoot. We made the kids act as our demos while we plotted good spots to take pictures at for Saturday. We thought it would be a good idea to go and see what it was like up there, before we took clients to get their pictures done (since neither of us ever remembers being there). While we were there, the kids weren't super cooperative. However, the view was gorgeous, as you can see. So, I couldn't resist trying to get a picture of it. Unfortunately, by the time we made it to that part of the grounds O'rien was very clingy and wouldn't let me put him down. That being said, my exposure wasn't perfect, since it was a little foggy and I couldn't change the settings since I had to stop. Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment