Welcome

Welcome to my photography project! I hope you find something you like. Feel free to leave me comments. I always like new ideas and critiques.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 266


So, this is what happens when top ramon gets cooked in the microwave for 4 minutes without any water. If you could only smell the worst smell I have smelt in my house from this awfulness. I think my microwave might be ruined as well. Rhayn forgot to add the water to her snack and this was the result. She didn't notice until the timer went off, and I came running out from my bathroom to see why I could smell something burning. The smell was so awful I had to take the kids downstairs immediately, and open every window and door in the house. The melted plastic stench made it hurt to breathe in the air. So gross. I hope I can salvage the microwave.

No comments:

Post a Comment