Welcome

Welcome to my photography project! I hope you find something you like. Feel free to leave me comments. I always like new ideas and critiques.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 22



This is the only pretty thing in my back yard right now. I really do have a lot of work to do back there this Summer. Today was only the second day of trying to tackle that project for the year I think. I do believe those yellow flowers behind the rose are more weeds wrapped up into my only rose bush, which really isn't even in view from the decks. You can only see this lonely rose from behind a fence we have up. Oh, what a project I have to do.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks. I am trying to refine my editing skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You use a photo editor also? Too hardcore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha not always. It is just the one on my computer. Nothing special, just makes some of the pictures look better. It is pretty basic stuff.

    ReplyDelete