Welcome

Welcome to my photography project! I hope you find something you like. Feel free to leave me comments. I always like new ideas and critiques.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Day 28


I know this is a pretty grainy picture, but I just felt like trying a new look. I played with editing, and just felt this looked the best for this image. The book that this came out of is a little older (...not too bad, but I actually bought it at a kids consignment sale....on a day I was feeling thrifty), so it is a little grainy to begin with. I picked this page out of O'rien's book, because I asked him to show me the duckie and he pointed right at it. Keep in mind that I haven't read this to him for at least a week or more, he has only read the book a handful of times, and I didn't point it out first. He then pointed to the duckie on the next page in the book after I asked him as well. He is getting so smart and turning into such a big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment