Welcome

Welcome to my photography project! I hope you find something you like. Feel free to leave me comments. I always like new ideas and critiques.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day 6


Today was a good day. It was beautiful outside, so O'rien and I spent the day playing and working in the yard. While I was working I saw a dragonfly and a butterfly in my strawberry plants. Of course I didn't have my camera ready while I was working, because my hands were soiled from pulling weeds and such. So, the next best thing I could do to remember the pretty white butterfly and dragonfly was to take a picture of my fake butterfly decorating my strawberries. It doesn't do much justice to the real things, but at least I will remember the day. It was also O'rien's first time playing in the cul-de-sac and pushing his safari car around it. What a productive day we had together. I love my little helper!

No comments:

Post a Comment